Research and development
We value new knowledge
A Preliminary reserach project on Quality, Suitability, and Compatiblity of Edel-Juice as organic fertilizer
EdelMark AS has received a financial support from Viken Regionalt forskningsfond (Viken RFF) for a research project called ”Edel-Juice”.
The main-goal of the project is to make preliminary evaluations of the liquid organic fertilizers compatibility and versatility for various production systems.
The sub-goals of the research project are:
- Tests of the suitability of the product under different cultivation conditions. Growth experiments will be conducted on vegetables and herb plants together with the pilot future customers
- Determination the quality parameters of the Edel-Juice produced at different scales of production. Edelmark shall collaborate with NMBU, USN and INN to document the chemical, physical and biological quality parameters of Edel-Juice
- Determination of the durability and stability over time to document how stable Edel- juice is in relation to storage lifetime under different temperature conditions. Edelmark shall collaborate with NMBU, USN and INN to document changes in the chemical, physical and biological quality parameters of Edel-Juice over time.
- Project leader: Edelmark AS
- Project Participants from Research institutions: NMBU, USN and INN
- Project Paricipants Customers and End users: HRA AS, Soil steam international AS, Turfcare AS and Kortnes Gartneri
- Budget: 785000 NoK
- Grant from RFF-Viken: 350000 NoK